- Put your kids in schools you can afford because expensive schools don’t guarantee good results. Just ensure they attend a good affordable school
- Rent apartments you can pay for conveniently. Don’t live in a house you struggle to pay yearly.
- A man whose wife is pregnant has good 9 months to prepare, same as the pregnant woman in question. They should even plan for the worse and only seek help when they can’t meet up.
- Some problems in our lives don’t just pop up, if you don’t own a home, we knew we would pay rents…So its not an emergency.
- Let’s plan our lives and live within our means. Save more and spend less.
- Some women buy food for their children every morning before going to school or even for the whole family, do you know it’s cheaper to cook at home?
- Some people don’t earn much, but have DSTV at home, go for GOTV and upgrade when your income upgrades. It’s still the same CNN anyway!
- Eat healthy meals and protect your family from mosquitoes to avoid going to the hospital always.
- Take advantage of food and fruits in season, its cheaper and you can be creative to create amazing meals.
- Don’t copy your neighbor’s lifestyle, she earns well and her husband is a ‘big man’.
- Don’t follow trends, wear clean well-ironed clothes and keep your hair neat. You would still look good.
- Keep your circle small, keep only friends that have senses!
- Above all things, have the fear of God, have integrity, don’t be lazy and be prayerful.
- Planning is the key, if you fail to plan, you plan to FAIL.
- Don’t do more than your budget this new year, there is no award given to best family that wore an expensive cloth for the year.
- Don’t be in competition with anyone…
God bless us all and provide all our needs.
*HAPPY NEW YEAR*